Monday, January 30, 2017

Welcome to College Grind

College Grind is an animated short film I am currently working on. This began as the short film project while attending California State University of Fullerton, and thankfully I was able to finish it then to a completed level. Because of the short amount of time and large amounts of classes I was taking, I didn't finish the film at the quality I really envisioned it to be at while in school. Now in continuation, I have dedicated my time to producing this film at a quality good enough to get out into the public for the world to watch and enjoy. This film not only serves as fun experience to my skillset as an animator but also represents my work as an animation director and producer. I hope you enjoy the progress and content I post from now up until the final product. Thank you